At York Pilates People, you pay per month, not per class (with the exception of weekend classes). However, there is no long-term commitment – you can cancel at any time.
Our booking system allows flexibility – you can use your classes in any way you wish to fit Pilates around shifts, holidays and sick days. If you miss a week, you are welcome to do ‘catch-up’ classes, and you don’t have to do the same class each week.
IMPORTANT: When you purchase a membership or class pass, your account will show £50 or £100 credit. This is the ‘value’ of your membership, but the price you pay is as shown below.
Our Standard Membership allows you to attend an average of 1 class per week – it’s valid for all Pilates classes & weekend yoga.
Our Twice as Nice Membership allows you to attend an average of 2 classes per week – it’ valid for all Pilates classes & weekend yoga.
This membership is for the super-savvy. It allows you to attend and average of 1 classes per week from the following selection – ideal for fitting more movement into a busy life.
Mondays – 12pm, mixed abilities (45min)
Tuesdays – 7:30am, Rise & Shine (55min) AND 17:15 Intermediate (45min)
Wednesdays – 1pm, mixed abilities (45min)
Fridays – 12pm Reconnect (55min)
Sundays – 10am mixed abilities Pilates AND 11am Power Vinyasa Flow
The weekend class pass is valid for weekend Pilates and yoga only. It entitles you to 5 classes, to use in any way you like.
Billing details for memberships:
- You’ll be billed on the day that you sign up, and on the same date each month
- Unused classes will not be carried over to the following month.
- The monthly subscription is non-refundable and non-transferable, but can be cancelled at any time.
- The studio will occasionally close for staff holidays (e.g. Christmas and New Year). Plenty of notice will be given prior to any closures, so that you can make the most of your subscription during the rest of the month.
Billing details for class passes:
- You’ll be billed on the day you sign up – this is a non-refundable payment
- Weekend classes may occasionally be cancelled for staff holidays – we’ll give you plenty of notice.