Our Prenatal Pilates classes are on Thursdays at 7pm. We aim to keep you moving during your pregnancy, with a full 55 minutes of adapted Pilates. You will:
– Learn to use your breathing to your advantage
– Learn to appreciate your own strength and resilience
– Strengthen your pelvic floor (without doing loads of boring kegels!)
– Improve your posture and avoid back pain
– Ease some of the common discomforts of pregnancy (e.g. calf cramps, restless legs)
– Move your body in a safe and beneficial way
You can book a pregnancy class by clicking here.
Our baby-friendly classes are starting in January – they will be at 10:30am on Fridays. We are currently keeping a waiting list for places – to be notified when a place becomes available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.